Join the Hypnotherapy Council of Australia as an Association Member
ASsociation Member Criteria
Associations play a vital and significant role within the Hypnotherapy Industry.
HCA is accountable for ensuring there are appropriate minimum standards of education for clinical hypnotherapists in Australia.
To be a full association member of HCA, Associations need to be able to provide evidence they have:
- Be an Australian incorporated Association which details the membership requirements and expectations for the profession,,
- Management and Administration systems used to comply with privacy, confidentiality, member progress, and data storage.
- Assessing their practitioners regularly in terms of appropriate level of training and education required for professional practice,
- Requires Continuing Professional Development for its members as a condition of practising membership,
- Maintaining a Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct for all members which must be upheld in order to continue membership
- Maintaining a formal Disciplinary Procedure which includes a process to suspend or expel members, and an appropriate complaints resolution policy.
Evidence to meet these criteria need to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org